If you wish to watch TV “online” you will be required to download VLC plug-in first. Below you will find instructions on how to install VLC on Windows PC or Mac OS.
For Windows OS: VLC should be installed only on Mozilla Firefox ESR 32 bit internet browser (DO NOT USE: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera).
If you previously installed VLC please uninstall it and install it again using the internet browsers listed above.
After installation, you must disable the automatic updater feature.
VLC Plugin for MAC (installation instructions) with iOS version 10.5 and below:
VLC plug-in for MAC only supports the Mozilla Firefox ESR internet browser.
1. Download it here
2. Double-click on the icon of the package: an icon will appear on your Desktop, right beside your drive(s). Open it and drag the VLC application from the resulting window to the place where you want to install it (it should be/Applications).
3. Restart your browser
4. Go to watch online page on germantvcompany.com
5. Click “watch online” button and enter your Access Code.
VLC Plugin for MAC (installation instructions) with iOS version 10.6 and above:
1. Download it here
2 .When in Finder, press Command + Shift + G (or use the menu Go > Go to Folder)
3. Type /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/ and click the Go button to temporarily access the Internet Plug-Ins folder.
4. Copy the VLC Plugin.plugin from the downloaded zip file to the open Internet Plug-Ins folder
5. Restart your computer
6. Go to watch online page on germantvcompany.com
7. Click “watch online” button and enter your Access Code.
VLC Plugin for Windows (installation instructions):
1. Download the VLC installation file for WINDOWS
2. Close all browsers on your computer
3. Execute VLC installation file (select “Run”)
4. Launch your browser again after the installation is complete.
5. Go to watch online page on germantvcompany.com
6. Click “watch online” button and enter your Access Code.