If you connect Alfabox UX3 and the screen is “jumping” or there is a black screen and you see one of the messages on the screen:
- no signal
- mode not supported
- missed matched output
That means the resolution is not supported.
The resolution has to be changed from BIOS (Basic Input/Output System).
Follow the steps below to change the resolution:
- Connect Alfabox UX3 to your TV via composite cable (red, white, yellow) or HDMI cable.
- Unplug the box from the power.
- Press and hold MENU button on the remote and plug in the box holding the MENU button until the black screen with a blue line appears.
- Select TV System and press OK.
- In the TV System make the following changes:
For composite cable: NTSC 480i.
For HDMI cable: 720p-60 or 1080p-60.
- Select the proper resolution and click OK.
- Choose Exit and Reboot and press OK twice.