We are pleased to announce the introduction of the long-awaited feature ” Multiroom .” Thanks to it , you can use a single subscription to connect up to 3 devices simultaneously.
What you need to know about functional ” Multiroom “?
- ” Multiroom ” works for all subscriptions and does not need to be activated separately. (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
- For each TV requires a separate set-top box , which can be ordered through our online store at an affordable price.
- Simultaneous use of the subscription on multiple devices is possible only under the condition that all devices have access to the Internet through the same line ( they must be connected to a router ) .
- To use the subscription on two or three devices, you’ll need two or three times higher bandwidth Internet connection. To view the TV channels in standard quality (SD) for 1 TV, we recommend Internet connection speed of at least 5 Mbps ; channels in HD quality – at least 8 Mbps . When two TVs , these indicators should be 8 Mbps for SD- channels and 16 Mbps for HD- channels. When there are three TVs – 10 Mbps (SD) and 24 Mbps (HD).
- Using ” Multiroom ” possible with all types of compatible devices : TV set-top boxes or plug-in for your web browser.