Alfabox remote control can be programmed to control any TV in just a few steps. Buttons that can be programmed are highlighted by a solid white line at the top of the remote.
New remote control
To program the buttons do the following:
- Press the «On/Off» and «A/V» buttons at the same time and hold it for 2 seconds. When the green light of the «On/Off» button will stop blinking and will light steadily, it means the RC is ready to learn.
- Press the button you want to «teach» — the green light will start blinking.
- Place the infrared lamps of two RCs opposite each other and press the button on the RC of the other device, the function of which you wish to copy on device RC. Hold for 2 seconds.
- After the green light two quick blinks, you may continue programming other buttons.
- Repeat the procedure described above for all buttons you want to program for controlling external devices.
- Press the «On/Off» and «A/V» buttons to save the programmed data; the green light should fade off.
Old remote control
To program button from additional section please do as follows:
- Press “SET” button and hold it for about 2 seconds. When red indicator becomes brighter the RC is ready to program.
- Press the button you want to program. Red indicator starts blinking.
- Dispose emitters of two RC opposite each other at a distance 10 mm and press the button on the other RC to be used as a source for programming and hold it for 2 seconds.
- After three quick blinks, the red indicator will stop blinking. Now you can program next button.
- Please program all buttons you needed as described above.
- Press “SET” button to save all programming progress.